Would you like more engagement when you are prospecting on Facebook? Networking on Facebook can be tricky if you don’t know what you are doing.
When prospecting on Facebook you want to have some good interaction with you and the people you are trying to get engagement with. It should never just be about you, it should always be about them, how you can benefit them, how you can add value to their lives.
Content is King
Here is a really cool quote from Mari Smith. “Content is King, but engagement is Queen and she rules the house.”
You can put up killer content online, but if you are not getting any engagement what’s the point. If nobody is commenting, liking, retweeting or sharing your stuff you won’t get very far in your online marketing efforts.
Tips to Get More Engagement While Prospecting on Facebook
You have to remember engagement is not a substitute for making money. Keep it in proper perspective.
- Don’t Assume – Don’t assume people know what you want them to share your content and comment. You have to tell them! Be nice and not pushy. Ask nicely, do like your momma taught you and say please.
For Example: “Feel free to share or tag.” When your FB fans tag friends that is powerful and awesome. Get your content viral baby!
- Engagement – Have giveaways based on actions (share on Facebook, comment below, and be entered to win.)
- Bribing is okay from time to time.
- You can bribe everyone that does ___ to get a download. Fill in the blank for your specific business.
- Those who do ____ will be put in a drawing.
- Have fun
- Maybe do it once a month. Every week might be overkill
If you are running a contest or giveaway, make sure to interact with your commenters as soon as you are able to. Don’t run a contest and not be present.
- Form a Tribe – The hardest comments and shares are the first ones. You can form a tribe where you all agree to share and comment on each others stuff. This helps with exposure and increasing engagement with your audience.
See prospecting on Facebook is easier than you think. Go out there and get some more engagement with your audience.
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook.
PS: If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For ONLINE Marketing Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access